Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another accident in the books!

Well I'd say a lot has happened in the past week with Ryan and I, but where to begin...

The last day I updated was Tuesday. Turns out that night ended up being very eventful. Ryan and I attended our last prenatal class. We drove separately because he came form work. On our way home a man ran a red light at the Provo Center St. Exit and we collided. I luckily slowed down enough not to deploy any airbags, but it was scary. He just wasn't paying attention. Ryan, seeing all of this happen was of course freaked out. I ended up contracting pretty bad and went to the hospital where they monitored me for hours. I was fine to go home, and at my doctors appointment the next day I found out, I was 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. That is all the details I'll give, for those who don't know what that means, look it up lol. 



So now we are just waiting for this baby to come... any day now. Preferably soon :)

The rest of the week was spent doing homework, class, work, babysitting my nephew, and resting. (okay so I haven't really had time to rest!)

I love this boy!


Ryan and I are looking forward to our spring break. He still has to work of course, but he gets a break from tedious chemistry! I think I might actually sit down and read a book! Anyone have any good suggestions??? (and please no 50 shades of grey)

2 comments: