Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3 Fears

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. Cancer- I've lost people very dear and close to me because of cancer. Friends and my mother. I fear losing anyone else close to me because if cancer, and I fear getting cancer... I've seen the burden it places on the soul.

2. Flying- I had a bad experience in 2009 on a flight from SLC to ATL. it scarred me for life. I still fly allllll the time, but it isn't fun. I mainly just fear take off and landing. I don't think watching the show LOST helped lol!

3. Spiders- idk where this fear came from, prob because everyone I know has this fear. Literally a spider was in my shower one time (it was a brown recluse) I jumped out soaked and naked and ran around the house crying, then proceeded to call my husband freaking out, still naked lol!

Everyone should do this :) comment your fears or share them on a FB comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment