Monday, April 15, 2013

3 weeks and counting...

The past 3 weeks have been such an adventure! I never realized how tired I would could be. I also never realized how hard it was to change a diaper on an infant. Or how exhausting it can be to feed a baby every 3 hours, and then pump, and then change his diaper... By the time everything is done. It's 30 minutes of sleep and back to the routine again. I guess what I am trying to say... I never knew how tiring it could be to be a MOM!

Good news is...
After 3 weeks I am starting to get the hang of things.
I can now change a diaper and only use 1 diaper (yes I had no idea my baby would poop on me while changing his diaper).
I can feed him without having to pump also... (yay for not being "engorged") 
I get at least 2 hours of sleep in-between feedings (when he isn't awake making grunting noises haha)
I have managed to clean my house, do my laundry, and finish my homework. (ok I am working on the homework part lol!)

I love being a mom. All the sleepless nights, the dirty diapers, and the constant feedings are more than worth it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment