List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. He isn't your future husband, he won't matter to you in 10 years. Also, he gets fat, so forget how attractive he may seem now. He may be your first love, but he isn't your last.
2. Be yourself. Being someone your not does not make friends that last. In your 20's you will realize how many wonderful friends you have, just by being honest and yourself.
3. Enjoy your runners physic, it doesn't last. Also, enjoy running, because in a few months you'll get injured and never run the same.
4. Appreciate your Mother and Father. They only want what is best for you. Don't yell at them, don't argue with them. Spend quality time with them. You would never know that you will lose both of them before you're 25.
5. Stop speeding. You're going to lose your license.
6. Stay active in the church, if you don't you will make mistakes that will damage your self worth. However, you'll find your way out of that dark place, thanks to a certain guy who respects you and loves you and thanks to the faith you find in yourself.
7. You'll still be working for West Marine 8 years later ;)
8. Appreciate your step mom, Jennifer. She will be the only parent you have left.
9. Save your money, you'll need it when you're married.
10. Walk away from the temptations of high school. They were never important and will never be important.