Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Things

I am a total slacker when it comes to blogging. My whole 365 Austin project lasted maybe 20 days. I have been so busy I seem to not be able to keep up with anything lately.

Ryan and I move into our house in just under a month (assuming all goes as planned). We were supposed to be moved in right now, but the contractors got behind (not surprised). It's been a new experiencing building a home. And we got to choose so many things it was fun. Granted it is a town home, it's still out first home together. We visited it last Sunday, and here is the progress so far. 
Half of the house is dry walked but all of it is stuccoed now! I'm so ready to be away from commercial construction and away from loud people above me and away from Provo. 

Don't hey me wrong Provo is a great city, but it's so congested and busy all the time. There is no peace and quiet. That is one of the reasons Ryan and I chose Saratoga Spring/Lehi. It's quiet. 
------------------------------------------
We got Austin's 6 month pictures done! (Thanks Madelyn Wayment)! He is growing up way to fast!!! 

He laughs all the time, smiles most of the time (unless it involves naps or sleeping). He is super close to crawling. He doesn't like to roll much bc his big head is to much to flip haha! He babbles, makes weird noises with his lips and tongue, and mimics all my noises. He loves bath time! He weighs 19.5 lbs and is 27 inches! His favorite food right now is sweet potatoes and squash! He hates peas. I tried so many times and he just spits them out! He's almost 7 months old! How time flies!
6 month photo's
Just being his cute self!
His smile melt my heart every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment