Sunday, August 29, 2010

Marriage :)


Life is Wonderful!

So, So far married life is great, a lot has been going on with work, and life but every trial is a lesson :) I am glad that my family is back in town I feel like my sister and mom have been gone for months! Well I guess they have been gone for a month! Ryan is getting ready to start school tomorrow... It is his last year so I am stoked for that. No more late night in the lab after June 2011! Wooooo... So anyways we have just been playin soccer, well Ryan has but he hurt his knee last game so he has been out for two games.

This weekend we went up to his sisters gorgeous house in Holladay and babysat my precious nieces! Olivia (age 2) is just so precious! We watched the Lion King together and she just sings and repeats everything. She is quite the talker. She can sing the whole circle of life song with me :) hehe! Then saturday we just hung out with Ryan's best buds Jake and Kyle! It was pretty fun! Today I got to spend time with Mama. We went over to the In-Laws and had some dinner. It was delicious!


Olivia & I :)

So that is life thus far! If you want to see wedding pictures they are posted on facebook!



Marriage Survey

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: March 12th, 2010

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: July 10th, 2010

3. How long have you known your spouse: 2 Years!

4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 1 year and 1 month :)

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: The BYU Creamery!

6. What is your spouse's full name: Ryan Matthew Kelly Taggart

7. Do you have any children yet: Nope

8. How many: Zero

9. Do you have any house pets: Nope

10. Do you own a house or rent: We're renting a house!

11. Do you live in the country or town/city: city

12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Travel, Soccer, Eat :)

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Panama City Beach!

14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 4 on my side 2 on his side.

15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

16. Is this the church you were married in: We were married in the Mount Timpanogas Temple... for eternity :)

17. What town is your current address: Provo

18. Do you work or stay at home: I work from home, or anywhere I want to!

19. Where did you honeymoon: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and loved it!

20. Leave a piece of marriage advice: Never begin a sentence with "You ALWAYS" or "You NEVER"...


1 comment:

  1. Fun! We went to Cabo for our honeymoon too! (well, for one day of it!) What a fun place. Isn't it the best to be down to one year of school? I'm counting the days... okay, not really, but seriously considering it. Let's do dinner sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete