Wow this year has just flown by! What an incredibly wonderful year it was!
I must say a lot has gone on this month. First off I turned 22 :) My husband made it such a wonderful day! The night before I got to go out to eat with many friends and then they threw me a surprise dance party! The "birth day" I got to start out my day by running a 5k to fight cancer for a man in my ward! I then got to spend the rest of the day surrounded with friends and family! It was wonderful!
Thanksgiving weekend was so nice! Ryan and I spend the time with his family, helping decorate. I learned how to make a turkey and all sorts of other things! Thanks to Ryan's mom! We got to see my sister in law Michelle :) and the kids! My brother arrived here on Thanksgiving day for a permanent move! So many great things!
I read my sisters blog and I felt I should put some things I am grateful for this year!
* I am Grateful for my wonderful Husband whom I had the opportunity to marry and live with forever! He is so hard working and I couldn't ask for more!
* I am grateful for my mother and father for being so strong and fighting their illnesses the best they can. I am grateful they lived another year of their lives!
* I am grateful for every challenge and opportunity I had been given, every hurdle, every obstacle because through them I learned I can do it, and I am strong.
* I am grateful that my brother and his family have moved to Utah I missed them dearly!
* I am so grateful my dad got re-baptized. It has been a prayer I have held close to my heart for many years.
* I am grateful for the talents God has blessed me with.
* I am grateful for the friends I have, the love and support they show me, and especially the ones who although I have 2000 miles from them make an effort to keep me close.
* I am grateful for the healthy life I have been given so I can run. I love to run.
* I am grateful for my in-laws they love me dearly and try to support me in all of my choices.
* I am grateful for the Gospel. If it wasn't for the gospel I wouldn't know who I was, or what to do with my life, or made it through what I have.
* I am so grateful for my family. Although we all have our differences we all love each other with all we have!
Thanks to everyone for following me :) I can't wait to be out in GA in just 18 short days!
Our Cozy Little Home
Precious Niece Olivia