Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Blanket & Baby Shower

Thank you to my good friend Katie for teaching me how to crochet. I made this beautiful baby blanket for my little baby boy that will soon be here! This was a big DIY craft for me :) I was pretty proud of myself.

The colors match the theme of his Nursery, which is the jungle theme. I love how all the colors worked out and really went well with each other. I can't wait to start my next project.



Also a HUGE thank you to my friend Jasmine for throwing me a baby shower. She did so wonderful on the decorations and sugar cookies. She made all of it herself, so if you have a question, check out her blog: The Cardon Family



1 comment:

  1. Your blanket looks so good; your baby will love it. I am impressed that your friend made those delicious cookies herself. Yay for babies giving us an excuse for a party!!

    ReplyDelete