Friday, November 15, 2013

Happiness Begins...When turning 25!

So on Wednesday I turned 25. I felt so many weird emotions I don't even know how to explain them, but I'll try...

1. I felt old. Most people told me this doesn't happen till 26. However, it happened for me...at 25.
2. Reality set in that I am a quarter of a century already. Where did time go? So much can happen in 25 years. It can't be possible. I must really be 45...
3. Then the positives. I began to realize I'm only 25 and I have a faithful and loving husband, a happy and healthy child, and on Monday I will officially be a home owner...I think I'm on the right track. 

So anyways despite me not wanting to grow older. My husband tried to make it enjoyable. He had beautiful sunflowers delivered to my work. I've always always wanted that. However, I've never told him that, but he must of read my mind. The sunflowers were especially special. He remembered there was a bush of them outside the house my mom last lived in. I would pick them and put them at her grave. He's so thoughtful.

He also bought be Call of Duty: Ghosts. I know most of my girlfriends won't understand, but this was the beat present ever! He sure knows the way to my heart! I love COD. It's the only game I play though, all other video games are over my head. Yes, I am better at the game then Ryan ;)

We then went to Texas Road House! I road the saddle, enough said.

It was a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment