Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happiness is a New Year


Oh the New Year. I have learned it is very important to appreciate the year past and to welcome the New Year in a positive light. I see many people who say "2013 sucked, I am ready for 2014!" You never know what this year could bring. It could bring joy or heart ache. Never wish a year away, and never assume the future. Be grateful God blessed you with another 365 days of life. Each year, whether good or bad, is a gift.

I have some pretty awesome goals for myself this year. I know I can accomplish them, if I so choose to be dedicated. I will share just a few of my goals and "resolutions."

My Individual Goals
1. Strengthen my relationship with God and Jesus Christ
2. Strengthen my relationship with my Husband
3. Take care of my mind, body, and spirit (Yoga, Exercise, Healthy Eating)
4. Graduate College
5. Keep a steady journal (A daily journal is unrealistic in my life)

Ryan and I's Joint Goals
1. Do more activities together
2. Spend more time outdoors
3. Grow spiritually together
4. Save $$ for retirement (because lets face it, social security is a thing of the past)

"Today is the first page of a 365 book. Write a good one."



No comments:

Post a Comment